How to find us
74 -78 St James Street
TEL 0208 521 2121
A 30 second drive from St James’ Street Station, going towards either Walthamstow Central or Leyton, you will find us at the end of St’ James Street before you hit a three exit roundabout that will lead you to either of the above destinations, we are on the right hand side and with a huge sign on the wall, are very hard to miss. We also have access to car parking facilities and a car parking attendant is always on duty to make sure your vehicle and possessions are safe within them, so you can relax and enjoy a great game of poker.
How to find us:
Buses: There are a range of buses that will get you to within a two minute walk of the club, these include:
- Route 58 which operates from Walthamstow Central to East Ham
- Route 158 which operates from Chingford Mount to Stratford
- Route 230 which operates from Wood Green to Upper Walthamstow
- Route W19 which operates from Walthamstow to Ilford
- Route 275 which operates from Barkingside to St’ James Street Station
- Route 212 which operates from Chingford Station to St’ James Street Station
- Route W12 which operates from Walthamstow to Wanstead
With a range of services to both Walthamstow Central and St’ James Street Station you can get to us, wherever in London you may be coming from. We are within an eight minute walk from Walthamstow Central which is on the Victoria Line of the London Underground Network. Should you be coming on National Rail, you can catch a train which runs from London Liverpool Street to Chingford Station and get off at St James’ Street Station which is a two minute walk from the club. If neither of these matches your route you can also catch the London Overground and get off at either Walthamstow Queens Road or Blackhorse Road which are both on the Gospel Oak to Barking line and are within a ten minute walk of the club.